Comme d'habitude

{Like Usual}

018

008

009

010

Ok, so I promise not to talk about this shitty weather.           . What now?  Ok, well I got this beautiful top from Modcloth as I really need a reason to wear more pants. For a while there I fell into a rut of wearing t-shirts and jeans. Not my finest hour but I'm trying to change that. Having more girly silk, flowy tops like this one, I feel make it more acceptable to wear a basic bottom as long as your dressing it up on top.
I'm still trying to organize my closet and take inventory of what I have and what I haven't worn yet. It's been an ongoing process all month actually. I never really thought that I had that much stuff. But let me tell you, I'm a master at organization so I kind of fooled myself.
Another thing that has taken up more of my time is perfecting my cooking skills. I've been trying to make more of an effort to keep a well stocked pantry and cook most of my dinners. It really helps when your trying to save money, although I sometimes feel like the only New Yorker that uses her kitchen. It's definitely not the norm here, therefore making it harder to stick to it. I'd be happy to share more of my kitchen adventures on I.G. if you're interested. Would you be? I know there are a lot of food blogs out there or even just blogs that take beautiful pictures of food but maybe it's somethign that I can add more of.


sig5

Outfit:
top}Evening at the Manor top, c/o Modcloth
jeans}BDG
boots}Dexter (thrifted)
cardigan}Vintage
hat}Handmade

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories