De Retour

{I'm Back}

003

009

017

Yoah, sorry I disappeared on you guys this week. Life has certainly been kicking my butt and I've had no time to post! Don't worry though, I have been taking my outfit pictures in the mornings so I have a few posts that will be scheduled just so I can catch up. Let's take this outfit for instance, I think it might be from last Tuesday. I really just wanted something comfortable so I usually go with these cotton skirts that can pretty much go with anything. I'd say its probably one of my key pieces in my closet.

Anybody else over this weather yet? All I want to do is stay inside and sip on some hot mulled cider and watch movies. It's terrible how anti-social I become in the winter.



sig5
Outfit:
sweater}kensie
skirt}H&M
boots}c/o Seychelles

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories