Pour la Caméra

{For the Camera}

Well two Sundays in a row now that I get to hang out with my favorite ladies! I am a happy gal. Here are some pictures form yesterday. We decided it was about that time to get together and have a proper Dusty Rose Vintage photoshoot! Oh man, these shoots are so much fun. Cocktails, chips, dips, and lots of Vintage clothing everywhere! These girls are a riot especially when you get us all together and make us do funny poses in front of the camera. Can't wait until the next one ladies!
013
About two weeks ago, I headed over the to the Dusty Rose HQ and helped style all the looks before hand. This saved us sooo much time during the shoot. All outfits preplanned and coordinated.

017
Now that we have a real life hairdresser in our midst, we took full advantage and all got our hurrs did.

023
My first look! (thorugh the mirror). I loved this sweater!

025
Our hairdresser is one of the only non-bloggers. It was her first time in front of the camera. We tried to encourage her.

033
I ran into Nikka randomly one day and told her that she HAD to join us for this shoot! And well, look who showed up!

038
Bored Models.

060
We ended with these ridiculous 90's color blocked silk blouses. I think by this time we we're all a little delirious.

080
And just to show you guys how much of a ham I am in front of the camera I'm posting this one ( and will probably regret it later) You're just lucky that I don't do this for my everyday shoots, cause god knows I want to!


sig5

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories