Tout dans un Dimanche

{All in one Sunday}

My Sunday started out like any other day. All of my favorite ladies getting together for a brunch in Park Slope (Brooklyn). Just perfect as I hadn't seen a lot of them since before the Holidays so we had some major catching up to do! We all met up at The V-Spot, one of my favorite vegan restaurants.

DTD Sunday 010

DTD Sunday 012

After our brunch, it was the perfect time to get some outfit pictures in.

DTD Sunday 014

Ladies I tend to spend a lot of time with.


DTD Sunday 019

DTD Sunday 028

We snapped a pic of this cute little dog outside Brooklyn Industry. The poor thing was shivering in the cold. Ok, for those of you who know me, I'm not too fond of dogs, but this little one was really cute!

DTD Sunday 034

After a quick stop at Beacon's Closet, we hunkered down at some random bar to do more catching up, play a game of darts amd well, be a little to rowdy for the crowd that was into watching football.

DTD Sunday 032

We then proceeded to find ourselves another bar that did not involve flat screen tv's nailed to every wall, and eventually ended up at an Indian restaurant way later than any Indian meal should be consumed. By this time we were getting a little giddy and somehow told them that it was my birthday. I got mango ice cream and what I think was gulab jamun, umm, thanks? I know karma is waiting around the corner to bite me in the a$$ for this one.

DTD Sunday 140

How was everyone else's weekend?


 sig5

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories