Une plume dans tes cheveux

{A feather in your hair}

032



026

022

020

Another outfit from last week. There's a few things I want to talk about about concerning this outfit: 1. The feather headband was a gift from Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky. A few of us Delightful Dozen girls decided to do a little Secret Santa exchange and funny enough, Elizabeth and I had each other! I sent her a cute pink knitted headband and she sent me 2 of these amazing feather headbands. The colors of this one matched my outfit just perfectly. You can see what the other ladies received in their exchanges, on our facebook page, here. 2. This dress was sent to me from lulus.com. They were nice enough to contact me to see if there was anything I'd like to try from their site. After much deliberation I chose a few great pieces. This dress is great because of the long sleeves. Such a sucker for longer sleeves!It also has a great back V shape which makes it feel ultra feminine. In order to not freeze these days I've been doubling up on tights. For this particular look I paired a black pair with a slight square pattern under a pair of maroon ones. Nice and toasty, until half way through the day when both bands are digging into your stomach.  
Well, I'm just recovering from the weekend and bracing myself for another crazy work week. Fear not, I'm scheduling posts as to not dissapear again!


sig5

Outfit:
vest}F21
headband}gift from Delightfully Tacky
boots}c/o Modcloth

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories