Des amies jamais connues

{Friends you've never known}

Like I had mentioned on Friday, this past weekend was full of blogger meet ups. I couldn't have been happier to see Veronika again, and this time she brought friends, Stephanie and Rachel along. As if that wasn't enough, the lovely Hannah joined us as well with friend in tow. I'm always really excited to meet up with other bloggers especially when we've worked up a little online friendship beforehand. It just makes things that much easier when you do see each other face to face and it's like you're all just friends reuniting again.

004

We started the night off with a little grub at Spitzers in the Lower East side. During the day this place is awesome, with it's 40 different kinds of beer on tap, one can only dream of tasting them all. At night...um..not so much. I'd say eat and get out of there. And that's just what we did.

005

007
Veronika, Rachel and Hannah

We made our way down Ludlow St and ended up at The Dark Room. The place wasn't busy yet so we grabbed a spot to fit all 7 of us and continued snapping pics and chatting away.

011
Veronika, Hannah & friend, and Morgan joined us.

009

We even started our own little dance party.

021

After a while, we decided to take the party elsewhere. At this point it was approaching 3am so there was only one place to go. L.I.T.

025

024
Watch out Veronika, there's a creeper over your shoulder.

026

028
This picture makes me laugh. I think the both of us never smile with our teeth on our blogs
but get us to a bar, and we're all teeth.

And that my friends concludes my Saturday night with some very awesome ladies. I hope to have part deux {a.k.a Sunday} up before the end of this week but you know how it is...busy...busy...busy. Stay tuned!

sig5

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories