La Deuxième partie
Here's my part 2 from last weekends blogger meet up extravanganza! I arranged a little brunch meet up at The Organic Grill on First ave. with Meg, Veronika and Rachel. Little did I know the trains we going to be ridiculous and I ended up being half an hour late! Me! I'm usually NEVER late to be quite honest with you. I try very hard o be on time and even early to everything. Anyways, the girls had time to get a table and some coffee in while they waited for me.
Once we finished brunch, which was delicious by the way. I definitely recommend The Organic Grill for vegetarian/vegans looking for a place in the city. We moved on to Brooklyn, where I took the ladies shopping at Beacon's Closet. Where else would I take them??? I was very good at keeping with my no buying rule ( which some of you have asked if I'm not buying ANYTHING or if it's just not NEW, to answer your question, i'm not buying ANYTHING, just swapping or selling). Right before going in, we stopped for outfit pictures.
Veronika snapped all of our pics with her very fancy lens and then we were on our way.
Coming out of there with pink shopping bags proves a successful trip!