Lady Gaga Now 'Hates' Her Epic 'Telephone' Music Video

Lady Gaga and Beyonce's 10-minute "Telephone" music video made huge headlines back in 2010, but Gaga can't even bring herself to watch it anymore. That was SO last year.

She said: "I can't even watch the 'Telephone' video, I hate it so
much. Beyonce and I are great together. But there are so many f***ing idea in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited it myself a little bit more."

Gaga's now loving the "Alejandro" video, even though she knows it's not a fan favorite. She told Britain's Time Out magazine: "It's funny because I know a lot of kids didn't like the 'Alejandro' video, but that was my favorite of all my videos. 'Alejandro' isn't a busy video. But maybe that's my own monster. People love the chaos in my brain, but I'm terrified of it."


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories